Talk Nerdy to Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox One VS PS4

4 posters

Go down

Xbox One VS PS4 Empty Xbox One VS PS4

Post by Mama Umbridge Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Throughout my life, I was surrounded by Microsoft, whether through an OS or a console, so, obviously, I grew up an Xbox gamer.
While I like playing Sony systems for RPGs, I prefer Xbox for the FPS games. See, I love the graphics for games such as Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy on the PS2-3, however, I love Halo and games like CoDBO on Xbox.
But with the new release of the Xbox One, I feel my tastes will be changing rather quickly.
I honestly love the idea of an AI with your system that adapts to your game play. And while others think that $499 is too much for a system, you have to look at the big picture. It has an AI, built in Kinect, and, theoretically, astounding game play.
Honestly, the price doesn't bother me. What does, however, are the facts that you cannot trade games with friends/ borrow them, you can't sell them to Gamestop or buy them used, you must connect to the internet at least once a day, and the kinect is constantly monitoring you. Creepy, right?
At first glance, Xbox One sounds amazing... But when you look at the finer picture... It's perfection is clearly flawed.
I don't see myself buying an Xbox One in the near future. PlayStation 4, however, is an extreme possibility! Especially with Kingdom Hearts 3 officially being announced...
Anyone have an opinion on this whole ordeal?
Mama Umbridge
Mama Umbridge
Admin
Admin

http://talknerdytome.geekaddict.net

Back to top Go down

Xbox One VS PS4 Empty Re: Xbox One VS PS4

Post by Putney10063 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:54 pm

I vote PS4 nuff said

Putney10063
Fleshling
Fleshling